Cedar Fence Builders in the Mat-Su Valley
We build Cedar fencing stronger than our competitors with 2×4 pressure treated rails, 4×4 posts, and 4×6 posts. Our gates withstand Alaska’s climates, including Palmer winds, and hold up longer with the steel bracing rather than just built out of wood. We can also do spacing between the boards so that it’s not a wall of privacy.
Types of Melrose Cedar Fencing:
“Finish-out” meaning flat boards face out 6’ and 8′
Shadow Box 6′ or 8′
Flat Top Cedar w/ Cap 6’ and 8’
Split Rail Fence
Black Vinyl Chain Link on a Pressure Treated Frame and Cap 4’, 5’ and 6’
Cedar double drive gate
10′ Drive Gates
4′ Walk Gate
Level Choices include:
Fence level on the top (gaps underneath)
Fence to follow the ground (wavy on top)
- Premium cedar fence- 5/8″ x 6″ x 6″ #1 quality dog eared cedar fencing boards.
- 2″ x 4″ pressure treated rails; top. middle, and bottom (3 each).
- 4″ x 4″ pressure-treated line posts set in 30″ of concrete.
- 4″ x 6″ pressure treated posts for gates set in 30″ of concrete.
- 4″ x 4″ cedar gate frames for gates 48″ or less.
- 1 5/8″ steel framed double drive gate for gates larger than 48″.